Out of stock

MILKLAB Macadamia Milk

R55.00

Out of stock

MILKLAB Macadamia

 Description

This unique recipe brings you not only a milk that complements the intensity of espresso but also textures and stretches with any coffee type.

– Macadamia milk for coffee

– Free from gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservative

Ingredients: Australian water, Macadamias (2.5%), Sugar, Vegetable Protein, Maltodextrin (From Corn), Acidity Regulators (340,332), Stabilisers (418,415,410), Sunflower Lecithin, Salt

NUTRITION INFORMATIONServings per package: 4
Serving Size: 250mL (1 cup)Average Quantity per 250mL% DI* per serveAverage Quantity per 100mLENERGY314kJ4%125kJ75Cal30CalPROTEIN1.2g2%0.5gGLUTENNot DetectedFAT, Total4.7g7%1.9g-Saturated0.8g3%0.3gCARBOHYDRATES, Total6.4g2%2.6g-Sugars4.2g5%1.7gSODIUM101mg4%40mg

*Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may by higher or lower depending on your energy needs.

** RDI Recommended Daily Intake.