Marinated chicken, roasted and cooked in a rich tomato gravy.
- Defrost before heating
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Remove lid and heat in oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until piping hot throughout.
- Serve with rice and top with fresh coriander
- Accompany with naan, rotis or poppadoms
- Lovely additional sambals include mango atcha, coconut & coriander chutney & cucumber raita.
- Serve curry in hollowed out rolls for Bunny Chows.
Free range chicken breast, tomatoes, cream, lemon juice, butter, yoghurt, butter, veg oil, garlic, ginger, ground coriander, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, cloves, salt, cumin, cardamom.