In the packet are all the dry ingredients needed.
To this you add the very basic wet ingredients like water/eggs/milk.
Mix, Bake, Enjoy !
Simple enough for nanny or children to do.
Ingredients: Ground flaxseed; Coconut flour; Almond flour; Psyllium husk powder; Baking powder; Himalayan salt
Required: 5 Eggs; 1/4 Cup Coconut/Olive oil; 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar; 1 Cup Boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Grease and line a bread tin.
- Place the pack ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the eggs to the dry mixture and whisk thoroughly. If you want the bread to be extra fluffy, you could separate the eggs, whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold them into the mixture.
- Add the oil to the flour mixture and stir.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and more mixing!
- Finally, add the boiling water and stir well until you have a dough like consistency.
- Spoon into a parchment paper lined loaf tin (I used an 8inch tin) and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Servings: 15 Slices ;
Nutritional Info per slice: 200 Calories,
13g Fat, 8g Protein, 13g Total Carbs, 10g Fibre, 3g Net Carbs