Tomato, baby spinach, pine nuts, roasted garlic, pan-fried mushrooms, balsamic reduction
27 cm x 30 cm in size
Ready to bake from frozen. 180 ‘C between 8 – 10 minutes.
Massimo’s frozen creations are –
- Authentic wood-fired frozen pizza from an award winning Hout Bay pizzeria (voted ‘Best Pizzeria in Africa’ by 50TopPizza.com – the Italian Oscars of pizza)
- Made in a light Italian (romana) style, with a thin light base without the common OVER burdened toppings. Quality over quantity in our case
- Using local ingredients wherever possible (such as Eureka Mills stone ground flour, hand-made Puglia fiordilatte mozzarella and Richard Bosman’s chorizo) therefore supporting local jobs and reducing our carbon footprint (food miles)
- Known around Cape Town and South Africa for traditional wood fired pizzas, cooked in 90 seconds in the 450C oven.
- Heartfelt – Massimo’s will donate R1 for every frozen pizza sold to DARG, our local animal shelter