In the packet are all the dry ingredients needed.
To this you add the very basic wet ingredients like water/eggs/milk. Mix, Bake, Enjoy !
Simple enough for nanny or children to do.
These delicious goats cheese crackers are flavoured with dried rosemary and make a great gluten free and low carb cracker to have alongside with a dip.
Ingredients: coconut flour; baking powder; dried rosemary
Required: 4 tablespoons butter; 6oz (168g) Goats cheese; optional: 2 tablespoons fresh Rosemary
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper, then place another piece on top. Gently roll out the dough until about 1 cm thick.
- Cut out with a cookie cutter or shape by hand.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until firm and golden.
- Allow to cool or place in the fridge overnight for best results.
Makes 12 crackers
Nutritional Info per cracker – 99 Calories,
8g Fat. 4g Protein, 4g Total Carbs, 2g Fibre, 2g Net Carbs